13 septiembre 2006

ueeeee

mY blog is quite international, isn´t it?
at the begining I thought you were my sister, also Maria (do you
remember when you were talking to my mother?)
I met a cellist, Barbara, do you know her? she is now studying at my
college, as I suppose you already know. I can remember you told me
something, maybe not, I dont know

ueeeee, how are you doing?? that sounds really nice, Is Mark also
studying with you?
well, you know, have fun and everything, and try to listen some
gossips, because you know, this is what we do all the time, trying to
listen something and never listen.

xxx

4 Comments:

MJ said...

Hey!
Of course I know her! I lived with her in the two first years in Holland. Send greetings from me. And also Patricia, violin player is sturying there (also portuguese).
Here it's everything fine, I will try to hear some gossips to tell you :)
Miss you a lot. Besos

MJ said...

Ahhhh! I just understand now the conection with Maria (your sister and being on the phone with your mother, eheheh, nice time!)

Anónimo said...

MANDEEEEEE?????????????????

Anónimo said...

jajajaj

 
RaNasYcALvAs - Templates para novo blogger 2007